Thursday, October 16, 2014

Welcome to Rick's Rules To Live By.

Hey Gang,
Well Welcome to my VERY FIRST BLOG.  I hope to keep this fun and educational while helping to make the world a better place through great ideas and input.
For those that do not know me that well or not at all, let's start at the beginning.
I was born on...........YADDA YADDA YADDA..........And here we are today.  LOL
I don't want to bore anyone with too much dribble so we will dispense with the gory details of my life until the circumstances or inclusion of such things presents itself.
I like looking at the world through the basis of what I refer too as my Three Rules To Live By.
1. Enjoy Life As Much As You Can As You Are Only Here Once......Unless You Are Shirley McClain.
2. In Your Pursuit Of Enjoyment, Cause No Harm Or Sadness.
3. No Matter Where You Go or Who You Meet, Try To Leave That Place or That Person Better By Your Interactions.

Ok, There You Have It. Rick's Rules To live By.  I think of it as a chopped down version of the 10 Commandments.  I'm pretty sure that my three rules cover everything that the commandments tried to tell us.

So, if you are still reading, congratulations, you have survived my first attempt at being a blogger.  I hope to have many more opportunities to make life fun for those around me and that includes you.

Rick "The True Aquaman"



https://www.facebook.com/thetrueaquaman

No comments:

Post a Comment